Electric thermal storage (ETS) systems deliver savings by using electricity to store heat during the night when the time-of-day power rate is cheapest.
ETS systems store heat in specially designed ceramic bricks. A room thermostat monitors room temperature and when heat is needed, the stored heat in the bricks is discharged to meet the heating requirements.
Some of the many advantages of an Electric Thermal Storage system are:
- No high fluctuations in rates
- You don’t need to remember to fill a tank
- Will not cause carbon monoxide poisioning
- Only routine maintenance is changing air filters
- Clean and reliable heating
Northumberland Heating and Air Conditioning uses Steffes Electric Thermal Storage systems but we can use other suppliers or brands on request.